At Lucky Dog botanicals we have always rotated several different vendors! This allowed us to get fresh Kratom but also added more headaches and trouble than it’s worth! So we are announcing that from now on we will be only using our first great vendor who is very reliable and a new climber! Please check out our new Convenient cart and checkout! We also intend on cutting out by half the number of strains and being more selective on our choice of available strains! Sign up folks, it’s all happening!
OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are 100% committed to our customers satisfaction.
[ 10% discount for first time customers ]
Vendor Questions and Answers
1: What year did you begin?
2: What was the motivation for starting your company?
Health and to help be a advocate for those choosing Kratom to use as they wanted!
3: What are your future plans for your company?
We try to think globally and locally so for us investing in the actual plantation as one long term investment we should all be thinking about!
4: What separates your company from others?
I would love to say customer service but there are a lot of good folks out there, so I would have to say that my experience as a botanist definitely puts us in a better position to last than maybe some others!
5: What are your top 5 products and why?
1. Our Reds we like to have fermented and non fermented reds and we’ve had some great reviews for them.
2. Everyone likes our sample packages! This is a deal, 90 grams, in 3 thirty gram bags which the customer can select which strains they want! It allows people to try any strain without committing to buy more than they want to!
3. Our blends, all of them I use my knowledge of chemistry to create very unique blend!
4. Our blended strains are the ones I think people will see more of and they also gets rave reviews!
5. Our whites are the biggest sleeper. Our main tester told us that he was a big white fan so now I make sure to get a good white or two before sending over the samples for him to test, we like to keep everyone happy including our tasters!
5. We usually offer a 10% discount for first time customers or the customers here would also get that! We also do giveaways we like to hold giveaways for special events or before our products get to old!
6: What specials do you offer?
We offer a 10% discount for first time customers or the customers here would also get that! We also do giveaways we like to hold giveaways for special events or before our products get to old!
7: Tell us more about your customer service?
We enjoy this part of the job best! Usually I anwser most calls but my wife likes to as well! We both love talking about our products and really like helping people! My wife handle’s customer type issues at work as lead HR for big construction company and I like talking to people so I take most calls but she likes to take some too, it also means one of us is always available!
8: Are you cGMP certified?
No not currently we know that one key to succeeding in this industry is longevity, so now that we have screwed down some of the important parts of the industry, we are looking to start testing by this summer. I would like to be cGMP by the first of the year! Of the two we decided that testing was more important because we value our customers health and already have sanitation guidelines!
9: Has your company received any awards or certifications?
Hopefully this year 🙂
10: Tell us more about your company?
Our company tends to not focus on the science currently around Kratom, we think other people are doing a great job and I am usually researching other Angiosperms! We don’t really make our company the main part of our lives sometimes we’ll shut down to go camping or just hanging in the hammock with my 11 year pug Scout! Point I’m trying to make is that we didn’t start this up to just be about making money!
Vendor Contact and Social Media
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: